The studio is based in Milan and practices naval and residential architecture, interior design, visual and art direction.
Both owners Ciarmoli and Queda work in the Studio respectively as Art Director and Design Director.
The Studio manages a team of 7 architects and 3 visual designers.
Architecture and Interior Design
- Poseidonos 106 mt motor yacht, interior design implementation and bespoke furniture design, Athens
- Caramel 36 mt motor yacht, interior design and bespoke furniture design, Istanbul
- Peuterey store concept design implementation Milan, Rome and Cortina
- Jimmy Choo Mens store concept design implementation Milan, Tokyo, London and Hong Kong
- Larusmiani store concept furniture design in collaboration with David Collins, Milan
- Concept design for private residence in Sikinos, Greece
- Interior concept design for private residence, Cairo
Visual and Art Direction
- Tod’ s Group visual design and merchandising direction
- Peuterey visual concept design implementation for the flagship store and whole sale distribution
- Montblanc visual design concept implementation for the launch of Princess Grace Collection.
- Larusmiani visual design and art direction for the ADV campaign and catalogues
- Swarovski Crystal Palace visual design concept implementation for Salone del Mobile Event